ENVIRON GOLD ROLL-CIT 0.2MM
Handheld, 14 carat gold plated CIT roller with 260 ultra fine definition points of .2mm used to penetrate gently into areas of your skin that may need more attention.
Designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of your skin, this Environ needling instrument is specially crafted for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose and mouth.
Handheld, 14 carat gold plated CIT roller. With 260 ultra fine definition points of .2mm used to penetrate gently into areas of your skin that may need more attention; such as the areas around your nose, mouth and eyes.
The Gold roller is finished in 14 carat gold which naturally suppresses bacteria growth and is easy to clean.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
How To use:
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling.
- Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturizers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with rubbing alcohol.
- Avoid the application of sunscreen and/or foundation after rolling/needling.
After a few weeks already, you will observe the result of your efforts:
- Firming of the skin and reduction of fine wrinkles
- Thickening of the skin due to an increase in collagen production (clinically proven)
- Scars are less conspicuous
- Pigmentation spots fade