Experience a non-invasive skin strengthening and tightening and modelling problematic areas using radiofrequency lipolysis.
Radiofrequency lipolysis is an alternative to body-shaping techniques and effectively focuses on problematic parts such as a loose stomach, fatty pillows and effectively remodelling and tightening the body, copes with fine wrinkles or cellulite simply, courageously reducing scars and stretch-marks. Radiofrequency lipolysis is one of the modern methods, whereby the principle is to stimulate collagen and accelerate lymphatic circulation, the fat burning – targeted at the fat cells – which has an effect on weight loss. In order for the effect to be successful and safe it’s necessary for it to be carried out in a healthcare facility using a medical device.
Why Radiofrequency Lipolysis?
For its versatility, non-invasive process, and visible result, radiofrequency lipolysis not only belongs to safe procedures, but also the most comfortable and the most popular procedures today. Radiofrequency lipolysis is also suitable as a follow-up corrective method following classical liposuction surgery. It works great in the treatment and remodelling of fat particles on the arms, under the chin, on the inner thighs, the hips, on the waist, reduces the fat in the knees and calves as well as on male breasts. For its simple day-care procedure that doesn’t burdening the organism, radiofrequency lipolysis is one of the most sought-after treatments because it helps to shape and smooth the body effectively as well as relieving cellulite manifestations effectively.
Radiofrequency liposuction – weight loss without a drastic diet, smooth and strengthened skin for self-confidence.
The patient will need a minimum of 6-8 Sessions per area.
It is one of the body fats. It is different from subcutaneous fat, which surrounds the human organs and mainly exists in the abdominal cavity. Visceral fat is of great importance to our health.
1. When visceral fat enters the digestive system, it will cause damage to the liver and other organs, causing fatty liver, which will also disrupt metabolism, trigger diabetes and infertility. Not only that, visceral fat also increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, leading to arterial inflammation, and even easily lead to depression. Visceral fat can also cause cancer.
2. visceral fat can cause the body toxins difficult to discharge. It also produces a variety of chemicals that are closely related to heart disease. Obesity can lead to heart hypertrophy, which in turn can greatly reduce the pumping efficiency of the heart, resulting in shortness of breath and fatigue.
3. visceral obesity feels more difficult to breathe, because when lying down, any fat in the abdomen will press the lungs, causing obese people to feel shortness of breath when lying down. The more difficult the breathing, the more likely it is to cause insufficient oxygen in the bloodstream, which in turn leads to generalized weakness, impaired immunity, and even high blood pressure.
1. RET lipolysis device; from the improvement of cell function, from the inside out to the skin, can provide significant effects in a variety of care.
2. It can be used in most parts of the abdomen, thighs, arms, buttocks, etc. It can remove up to 2-4cm of abdominal fat in a time, and can remove up to 10-13cm of abdominal fat in one month. Not only does it reduce size, it also restores elasticity to the skin, which is also an advantage of R.E.T fat destruction. In particular, RET fat destruction is a non-surgical procedure, so there is almost no pain, no ecchymoses and edema, and no inconvenience in life. This method of treatment does not leave pigmentation or surgical traces, as well as uneven skin phenomenon, so it is favored by patients who have fear of surgery.
3. The only device that can dissolve subcutaneous fat and visceral fat at the same time, no damage to nerves, muscles, bones and skin tissue.
Simple solution for problematic sites on the body by fat removal
Effect against cellulite, stretch-marks and wrinkle effect
Strengthened and flexible skin
Blood circulation for a better circulatory system
Painless, without the need for anaesthesia
A gentle method
Undemanding, both time-wise and physically and also non-restrictive
No need to wear elasticated underwear
After The Procedure
There are no work or sports restrictions or additional risks after the procedure, no need to wear compression clothes, the client can continue to operate smoothly in everyday life. Only a sufficient drinking regime is recommended, which is helpful in removing and flushing broken subcutaneous tissues away. The reduction in fat tissue not only occurs immediately after treatment, but also over the following few months. When sticking to the right regime, the treatment results are permanent.
Do not want to undergo surgical tumescent, vibration or laser liposuction? Try non-invasive skin strengthening and tightening and modelling problematic areas using radiofrequency lipolysis.