ENVIRON COSMETIC ROLL-CIT 0.1MM
Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT is a hand held needling device designed to dramatically increase the effectiveness of Environ skin care products by allowing improved penetration of vitamins into the active layers of the skin.
The Environ Cosmetic Roll CIT allows for improved penetration of vitamins into the skin layer.
The Cosmetic Roll-Cit consists of "micro-needles" that puncture the outer most level of the of the epidermis.
Once breached, the active ingredients can reach into the depths of the skin about 10,000 times more effectively than by simply applying the products topically. The higher the levels of vitamin A and vitamin C that can penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, the more collagen can be made. Therefore allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
The Cosmetic Roll CIT (often called a derma roller) helps restore skin tightness, smooth fine lines, reduces pigmentation, thickens thin skin, softens scars and reduces dilated blood vessels.
Skin needling is not painful, does not damage the skin and can be used on all areas of the body.
For use on all skin types.
NOT for use on the following skin conditions: Active acne, eczema, severe solar keratosis, skin cancer, raised moles or warts or if you are unsure about using the product.
How to use:
- Start by rolling twice a week and slowly progress to daily treatments.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don't irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- Only to be used by those who have already acclimatised to AVST 2 or C-Quence 2.
- This product can also be used on the body for scarring, stretch marks and lax skin.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water after every treatment and with rubbing alcohol once a week.
- Avoid the application of sunscreen and/or foundation after rolling/needling.