UV FACIAL SPF 30 3OZ/85 G
EltaMD® UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ is a lightweight, creamy and cosmetically elegant moisturizing facial sunscreen. Formulated for use every day, it provides moisturization while protecting against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
EltaMD UV Facial is appropriate for all skin types, especially moderate to dry. It is ideal for use after microdermabrasion; IPL treatments; chemical and glycolic peels; and laser procedures. It may be worn alone or under makeup. EltaMD UV Facial is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
• Creamy and hydrating formula
Active ingredients / Ingrédients actifs
Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide/ Oxyde de zinc 7%
Inactive ingredients/ Ingrédients inactifs
Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau
Apply liberally to face, neck and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
top of page
bottom of page